You Know You’re a Baker When….
– Vacations that include a stop at the King Arthur Flour Baker’s Store in Vermont start to sound appealing
– You have at least four varieties of flour in your pantry. (Also, you have buttermilk in the fridge.)
– You are no longer scared of yeast
– You stop dodging that Bake Sale Lady
– You are making room in your cabinets so that your growing collection of cookie sheets, muffin tins, cake pans, bread pans, etc. can be easily reached.
– You stop buying packaged cookies
– You often have white hand-prints on your pants.
– You buy butter by the pound instead of the stick.
-Your kitchen always frequently smells good.
I’ll be adding to this list as I notice changes in my thinking, my shopping, my kitchen layout…. Have any suggestions?